Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions ("Agreement") govern your use of the website www.sacdefleurs.com ("the Website"). By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please refrain from using the Website.
All content on the Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, videos, and software, is the property of www.sacdefleurs.com or its licensors and is protected by intellectual property laws. You may not use, reproduce, distribute, modify, or create derivative works of any content without prior written consent from www.sacdefleurs.com.
By using the Website, you agree to abide by the following rules of conduct:
- You will not engage in any activity that violates applicable laws or regulations.
- You will not infringe upon the rights of others or harm, threaten, or harass any individual or entity.
- You will not upload, post, or transmit any content that is defamatory, obscene, offensive, or unlawful.
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, its systems, or other users' accounts.
- You will not distribute any viruses, malware, or other harmful software.
- You will not interfere with or disrupt the functionality of the Website or its services.
Limitation of Liability
www.sacdefleurs.com and its affiliates, employees, directors, and agents shall not be held liable for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website. This includes but is not limited to loss of data, loss of profits, or business interruption.
The Website may contain links to third-party websites or resources. www.sacdefleurs.com is not responsible for the content, accuracy, or availability of these external sites and resources. You acknowledge and agree that www.sacdefleurs.com shall not be liable for any damages or losses incurred as a result of using or relying on any content, goods, or services available through these third-party websites or resources.
www.sacdefleurs.com reserves the right to modify or amend these terms and conditions at any time. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting on the Website. Your continued use of the Website after such modifications signifies your acceptance of the updated Agreement.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America]. Any legal actions arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be brought exclusively in the courts of The United States of America.
If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.